An active approach to Finding and Launching Ventures
• We are veteran executives, entrepreneurs, and investors.
• We commercialize innovations on behalf of inventors, letting scientists keep doing good science.
It starts over a coffee
• Our ideal partner is a faculty member or PhD student with good ideas, but who lacks the time or experience to start a company.
• We identify the market and product niche where a technology could be transformative.
• The most interesting technology could be your research, a lab technique, or even a novel view of recent literature. You’d be surprised at
What’s hiding in your lab?
• We then take the best ideas to market
•We then assemble a business team, secure the IP, provide back office services, and seed fund the new venture.
•The inventor gets an equity stake, and keeps their day job while serving as consulting scientist. This often involves follow-up R&D projects.